Sign & Digital UK
Showcasing the latest innovative products, technologies and services from across the sign, display and print industry, Sign & Digital UK is linng up to be an exciting exhibition that will be held in the NEC Birmingham from the 24th to the 26th March 2015.
Sign & Digital UK 2015 – bigger and brighter than ever
Dates: 24th -26th March 2015
Location: Halls 17+18 NEC Birmingham
The UK’s premier sign making, display solutions and digital printing event Sign & Digital UK is an event not to be missed. Showcasing the latest innovations in the sign industry there is a lot to learn and discuss at this three day event. Create new business connections and business opportunities and to meet face-to-face with leading manufacturers and suppliers. Sign UK attracted more than 6,000 visitors in 2014 and is expected to be even bigger in 2015.
Some key distributors that will exhibit on the day include
The Magic Touch, Roland DG UK, Fujifilm and much more…
Why visit Sign & Digital UK 2015?
Sign & Digital UK is the only place in the UK where you will see such a broad range of sign making, display and digital printing applications and solutions. As well as being the UK showcase for the latest technologies and many new product launches, the show offers regular demonstrations, the chance to see equipment in action, opportunities to get up to date advice from product experts and access to free seminars and workshops – all designed to help keep your business ahead of the game!
- Free entry to the show – just pre-register in advance to save time queuing on the day
- Sign & Digital UK showcases the latest technology and product launches
- Central location with excellent road, rail & air links
- Free educational programme including sessions in the Business Theatre, Adobe, Corel and Sign Lab seminars
- Chance to source exclusive show offers from a wide range of top suppliers
- Opportunity to meet with peers and make new business contacts at the industry’s annual event
- Free on-stand learning including live demonstrations and equipment in action
- Built on solid foundations, Sign & Digital UK has an excellent reputation which consistently delivers for exhibitors & visitors
- Free expert industry and business advice to help identify new revenue streams and opportunities to expand and develop your business
To Pre-register your attendance for any of the 3 listed dates simply click here
Meet your Neopost Account Manager:
The Neopost Graphics team of account managers will attend Sign UK. To organise meeting your acount manager at the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free cinema passes
If you attend and meet one of our team members, give them your business card and we will send you some free cinema passes on your return.
Dave Brennan - +353 (086) 0490798
Karl Byrne - +353 (086) 8120452
Niall Sunderland +353 (086) 8062927
Quadient Graphics Safety Material Spring 2020
As business is starting to pick have a look at the list of current summer offers from Roland available through Quadient Graphics. Check out our BT-12 Starter Package, Versacamm scrappage scheme, EJ-640 wide format printer at a reduced price, and cashback when you buy a new LEF