We believe that our customers deserve more than just a great piece of equipment. That’s why when you choose to work with Quadient you get so much more. Whether it’s a new binder, booklet-maker, folder, guillotine or any other solution from our extensive range of graphics equipment, you can be sure it comes with an exceptional level of support. You see, we believe that if you are a happy customer, you’re a loyal customer. We know that offering you the best service in the business is good for business. We know that our success depends on keeping you satisfied. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with an outstanding level of service each and every time. Guaranteed!
The Quadient Service Promise
Roland VersaUV LEF-300
• Large capacity print area of 770mm wide by 330mm long for direct printing on items up to 100mm in height and 8kg in weight
• Deliver stunning print, embossing and textured effects on a wide range of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal*, glass*, plastic, fabric, leather and eco-leather
• 4 print heads and 2 UV-LED lamps enable fast bi-directional printing to meet high production demands
• Advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) are available in 500cc or 220cc cartridges**
• Includes VersaWorks DUAL powerful RIP software. With useful new features to simplify the print process and optimise results such as Special Colour Plate Generation to allow white or gloss data creation from print artwork and a Maintained Clipped Position function to preserve the accurate repositioning of cropped images
• Fully covered print bed for maximum safety and print quality, enabling production in any busy print shop, industrial or retail environment.